Lafayette, IN September 19, 2014: Passageways, provider of collaboration software to employees and board of directors, is pleased to announce that today its latest OnBoard release enables secure electronic voting. In addition, there are also new RSVP and Attendance features.
With these new features, companies and boards can easily conduct secure votes. OnBoard’s intuitive interface allows for Administrators and Directors to create, review and express their decisions through a browser or the dedicated iPad app. OnBoard’s flexibility gives you options to store and record the voting results. These votes can be brought to the board members at the board meeting or in-between the board meetings. OnBoard now also allows directors to RSVP for the upcoming meetings, allowing organizations to plan better. It also allows the meeting attendance to be recorded with the application for the meeting records.
“The demands upon today’s business leaders have them working at all hours from different locations. OnBoard enables them to review all details and confidently express their decisions with this secure solution” said Ratul Shah, Director of Product Management. OnBoard is designed to meet the needs of the board of directors to provide smart corporate governance for their organizations.
Click to get started with your free trial of OnBoard
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative, one organization at a time.” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. The company has successfully delivered over 400 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-535-1880, email [email protected], or visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success