Every day, we receive great feedback from our amazing customers. We hear how boards use OnBoard to improve governance and how OnBoard makes their boards happy. We’re always listening, and are excited to share our most recent OnBoard product updates. All are based directly on customer feedback and make OnBoard even more intuitive and easier to use than ever!
Engagement Analytics on Mobile
Engagement Analytics is a dashboard in OnBoard that helps executive leaders help board directors better engage with board materials before meetings.
With this latest release, directors and admins can view Engagement Analytics on OnBoard’s mobile apps. That means executive leaders, directors, and admins always have access to the information they need to make smarter decisions at their next board meeting: how much board books are being read or downloaded, where annotations are being made, what sections are receiving the most attention, and more.
New Annotation Types
Two new annotation types — underlining and free-form text — are available. Board members now have additional ways they can call out important details when annotating board materials.
Attaching Documents to Surveys
Documents can now be attached to OnBoard surveys as well as individual survey questions. This allows boards to get answers to surveys quickly, prevents versioning issues, and removes the need to send supporting materials separately via email.
Got an Idea for a Future OnBoard Product Update?
Do you have an idea for a future OnBoard product update you’re excited to share? If you’re an OnBoard customer, contact your Customer Success Manager at [email protected] and let us know. We’re listening.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- OnBoard Product News2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.15Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management Software2022.07.12Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success