LAFAYETTE INDIANA, AUGUST 8, 2016 – Passageways today announced a global expansion plan with the opening of two new branch offices in Marlow, UK and Mumbai, India. Leading operations in the UK, Passageways has appointed Paul Stark. Leading operations in India, Passageways appointed Joy Richard. The international expansion aims to get Passageways board portal solution, OnBoard, in the hands of leaders in growing markets.
“This is organic expansion driven by demand,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “The international expansion is an opportunity to put our solutions in the hands of leaders everywhere. OnBoard is the most versatile and intuitive solution in the board governance space. Leaders around the world are already using it to make their meetings easier. Utilizing in-terrirtory managers will only accelerate that expansion.”
“I have long specialized in board portals and have helped many companies realize the benefits of adopting this tool. My drive heading Passageways UK is the same as the many experts at Passageways, to help our clients see maximum returns on their investments,” said UK Business Leader Paul Stark.
“I am excited to take the secure and collaborative power of OnBoard to the Indian market,” said India Business Leader Joy Richard, “The opportunity has never been more rich in the India. OnBoard offers incredible value for managing board meetings, secretarial administration automation, and offering a great corporate governance platform.”
Passageways plans continued international expansion in 2016-2017, opening further offices and partnering with organizations to deliver secure collaboration solutions across the globe.
Passageways is looking for partners across different geographies. Through its indirect and direct sales efforts Passageways plans to provide world-class support and product experiences across the world. If you are interested in partnering with Passageways find out more here.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2021.11.18OnBoard November 2021 Product Relase: Board Assessments & D&O Questionnaires
- Board Management Software2021.11.02What is a Board Chair?
- Board Management Software2021.11.01OnBoard Product Updates: October 2021
- Board Management Software2021.10.29Why Hybrid Meetings Suck