What's New at OnBoard
OnBoard has launched new, innovative features to help you do more for your board. Check out the latest capabilities for making board and committee meetings more informed, more effective, and less complicated.
Improved New User Invitation Workflow
Now you can quickly check the invite status of any user (past and present), view their permission and access levels, and send multiple invitations at once. Ideal for board-led organizations with multiple boards and committees to govern.
Create or Edit New Member Lists, Groups via CSV Upload
Group administrators now have the ability add or remove members in groups or lists simply by uploading a CSV. This makes it easy to control and update group members to ensure that you always have the right members in the right groups.
Improved Agenda Documentation Management
Add supplementary information to agenda documentation without cluttering up your board book. Meeting administrators and contributors can now add supplementary materials to any agenda section of their meetings. You can also now include documents with unnumbered agenda sections for attendees to get quick access to more detailed information.
Improved Task Details
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2021.11.18OnBoard November 2021 Product Relase: Board Assessments & D&O Questionnaires
- Board Management Software2021.11.02What is a Board Chair?
- Board Management Software2021.11.01OnBoard Product Updates: October 2021
- Board Management Software2021.10.29Why Hybrid Meetings Suck