10 Years of Improving Collaboration and now serving 300 Organizations
Feb 1st, 2013, West Lafayette (IN.)
Passageways closed out 2012 recording healthy growth. This includes double-digit top line growth y-o-y for 10 consecutive years, and significant bottom line growth by over 100% y-o-y. Passageways also crossed the 300 mark on individual portals sold, with more than 150 of these portals being added in the last 2 years.
“2013 is our 10 year Anniversary and we have big plans to make it an amazing year”. Paroon Chadha said when asked about plans to follow up the 2012 progress.
Chadha, Co-Founder, who was named CEO of Passageways earlier in 2012, went on to say “This year we continue to invest in the latest technology trends including mobile and cloud technology with some exciting new products on the horizon. Not only do we have exciting work being done on products, but we also are moving to larger offices this year, which means a lot of work on physical infrastructure as well. We couldn’t be happier to be in a position of strength to continue our growth trends.
Passageways plan on celebrating their 10 years of growth and success at their annual user conference, PowWOW, in May of 2013 with all of the people who have helped make the company who they are today. PowWOW has also grown substantially since it’s introduction, and this year moves west to St. Louis, Missouri.
Matt Magurany, Passageways’ Developer Lead, had this to say regarding the annual user conference, ” I’m incredibly excited to again meet our customers this year. We’re hoping to introduce some new innovations at the conference this year that will help make our customers more collaborative with their Employees and Board of Directors”.
Registration for PowWOW is open and agenda details are available via www.Passageways.com. In addition to the learning experiences that will be offered at the conference this year, PowWOW 2013 will also feature several guest speakers from around the industry.
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “To make our World more Collaborative .” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. In 2013 Passageways will celebrate their 10 year anniversary. The company has successfully delivered over 300 portals to various industries. For more information, please call 1-765-497-8823, email [email protected], or visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.05.17Technology Grants for Nonprofits: 5 Options in 2022
- Board Management Software2022.04.2713 Ways to Drive Board Meeting Engagement
- Board Management Software2022.03.15How to Amend Board Bylaws for a Nonprofit Organization
- Board Management Software2022.03.04The Board Skills Matrix: An Essential Tool for Better Board Composition