Meeting Feedback, Board Assessments for iOS and Android highlight OnBoard’s latest innovations for board members to work effectively from anywhere
As boards continue to innovate and utilize board management solutions, they discover ways that software could help them even more.
OnBoard, thanks in large part to customer feedback, has released another round of improvements to meet customers’ ever-changing needs.
As a result, the latest product innovations include enhancements to our meeting feedback feature, and board assessments available through mobile and tablet devices.
Let’s look at both of these features, and how they can help your board perform at its best level:
Meeting Feedback Enhancements
OnBoard’s Meeting Feedback feature automatically alerts meeting attendees and asks them to provide reactions, insight, and opinions via an anonymous rating system. Meeting stakeholders can then review the information to better prepare for the next meeting.
Now, meeting administrators will be notified whenever new feedback is available, and they’ll be able to share that feedback with anyone who was invited to the meeting. The Meeting Feedback Submission Screen has also been adjusted to encourage more comments and constructive feedback, to give meeting organizers deeper insights on how to improve future meetings.
The previous version only requested “areas to improve” feedback if the meeting rating was below 4 stars. Now, board members can provide feedback regardless of star rating.
Board Assessments for Mobile Users
Annual board assessments serve 5 primary purposes:
- Help identify areas for performance improvement
- They’re part of an organization’s bylaws or are required by stock exchange listing standards
- Their data help identify areas to emphasize to improve board efficiency
- They show where directors have conflicting opinions that need to be addressed
- They’re used during critical inflection points
The app auto-saves responses so board members can complete assessments at their own pace, while seeing clearly how many questions they haven’t yet answered.
OnBoard continuously innovates its product to meet its customers’ needs — based largely on what customers tell us they need — to ensure they have the board experience possible. Our software helps boards well beyond the meetings themselves, by providing data points and other intelligence tools necessary for boards to perform at their best.
Still have questions or want to schedule a training? Contact your customer success manager, or email us.
Meet What's Next
About The Author
- Board Management Software2022.07.21A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats: Caroline Cotto’s Tips for Building an Inclusive Board from Scratch
- Board Management Software2022.07.20OnBoard Product Updates: July 2022
- Board Management Software2022.06.29Sam Jacobs: Focus on Problems During Board Meetings, Not Achievements
- Board Management Software2022.06.07Why Your Board Members are Your Best Sparring Partners: An Interview with Dan Rossignol