May 12th, 2011 Indianapolis, IN – Passageways is excited to announce the release of OnBoard, a dedicated iPad application to enhance Passageways’ Board Portal offering.
Passageways OnBoard for the iPad provides customers secure, online access to both current and archive board packets in real-time.
“The iPad continues to evolve and has become an increasingly important device for Directors and Executives alike” commented Anthony Dunkley, Director of Board Portals. “The Passageways OnBoard application for the iPad takes advantage of Apple’s easy to use touch screen. OnBoard is intuitive with simple one-click access and is changing the way our customers access their board materials.”
In keeping with Passageways commitment to offer cost-effective solutions, the OnBoard app is available at the Apple Store at no charge. Current Passageways Board Portal customers interested in this application are encouraged to contact their Account Executive for further instructions on how to get started.
“Passageways Board Portal streamlines the efforts of your Corporate Secretary’s department and provides unique content to better engage your Board of Directors” added Dunkley. “OnBoard for iPad is an extension of our offering and reaffirms Passageways’ commitment to provide the most dynamic Board Portal offering for our customers.”
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success