Industry’s First Native Integration Offers Seamless Single-App Experience, Simplified Scheduling, and Stronger Security
INDIANAPOLIS, April 28, 2020 – In a first for the virtual board management software category, Passageways has introduced native integration between OnBoard and Zoom web conferencing software. This functionality is exclusive to OnBoard, available now across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, and is free for all customers.
OnBoard has always supported the inclusion of virtual meeting details with one-tap access to web conferencing applications such as Zoom, WebEx, and GoToMeeting. This new native integration takes it a step further: meeting organizers, board directors, and executive leaders can now enjoy a seamless, single-app experience that leverages the benefits of both Zoom and OnBoard simultaneously. Once meeting organizers link their Zoom and OnBoard accounts, they can create a Zoom meeting directly within OnBoard without having to switch between the two apps.
By creating the Zoom meeting directly within OnBoard, meeting details remain secure and confidential. The native integration strengthens meeting security as all Zoom meeting details are held within the secure OnBoard platform, rather than shared via email, SMS, or standard calendar invites.
“As organizations have had to switch to virtual meetings, native integration has consistently been the first thing they asked for,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “With this new functionality, they don’t have to switch between apps, and don’t have to share Zoom links over email, SMS, or standard calendar invites. Zoombombing becomes a distant memory!”
Passageways was founded in 2003. OnBoard is a virtual board management solution that securely connects organizations and their directors to all their meeting materials, meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, eSignatures, calendars, policies, and procedures. For more information, visit www.passageways.com/onboard.
Vice President, Marketing, Passageways, Inc.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success