We are delighted to announce that we’ve been named the recipient of seven Stevie® Awards at The American Business Awards®. These prestigious awards honor Passageways’ professional excellence as we continue our mission to “inspire and enable teams to perform better, together.”
The American Business Awards are widely considered to be the premier business awards program in the United States. Having won five Stevie Awards in 2019, we are very pleased by this honor since it builds on past success.
From product innovations to celebrating its Customer Success team, we won awards spanning multiple categories, including:
- Gold for Education Cloud-based Solution: AGB OnBoard
- Silver for Best User Experience
- Silver for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Silver for Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution
- Bronze for Collaboration/Social Networking Solution
- Bronze for Fastest Growing Company of the Year
- Bronze for Entrepreneur of the Year: Paroon Chadha
The Awards included positive comments from a panel of judges that included experts from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. Some of this praise and affirmation included:
- “Impressive customer loyalty and satisfaction metrics. Your NPS score of +74 is outstanding.”
- “Great looking product and use of technology with the mindset of security.”
- “I loved the solution! This can streamline pen and paper meetings and is hugely data driven!”
- “The company is solid and growing very fast. Their numbers are strong and persuasive, and their development plan is strategic and impressive.”
- “Fantastic product! I think this may be a game changer.”
- “AGB OnBoard looks to be an excellent tool. The case studies and comments back that up.”
- “Paroon Chadha is a visionary entrepreneur whose extensive knowledge of the market drives successful business initiatives. I am impressed with the commitment to serve NGO’s and give back to society, too.”
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- OnBoard Product NewsJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success