Passageways LLC (Passageways) is pleased to report that it has achieved its strongest ever results for Board Portal sales having added 14 New Licenses for Board Portal during the 4th Quarter of 2010.
“Passageways Board Portal is the most intuitive Board Portal solution in the market” commented Anthony Dunkley, Director of Board Portals. “Passageways Board Portal is flexible and allows Board Administrators and Directors alike the ability to think outside of the box. While most providers limit their customers functionality set, Passageways Board Portal delivers dynamic, real-time content in a user-friendly format.”
Not limited to the Americas, Passageways welcomed a leading investment bank headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
“Our customer performed a detailed search and demanded a collaborative solution to be used across their global offices and one that could be delivered as an installed solution to meet their strict security demands,” commented Dunkley. “Passageways meets the requirement!”
Among Passageways new customers are two of North America’s largest Credit Unions including:
- Steinbach Credit Union, Steinbach MB Canada
- GECU, El Paso, TX USA
“When it comes to Credit Unions and Community Banks that are looking for a cost-effective, easy-to-use and scalable solution for their Board, Passageways leads the discussion,” added Dunkley.
Passageways has developed a state of the art iPad app that allows Directors to view board materials through the iPad. This iPad app will be released well in time for Passageways conference PowWOW.
“Technology continues to evolve as does the needs of the Board of Directors,” commented Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder of Passageways. “Our iPad app further demonstrates our commitment to meet these needs.”
About Passageways: Passageways is an industry leading provider of Collaborative Portal Solutions. Passageways is proudly impacting organizations of all sizes across the Globe.
Passageways’ PowWOW 2011 Advanced User and Developer Conference is scheduled for May 10th – May 12th in Indianapolis.
Passageways offers a portal framework that enables organizations to collaboratively organize and manage documents, processes, internal Web content and other corporate knowledge bases using its several modules. For more information please visit passageways.com
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success