LAFAYETTE, IN — December 5, 2017 —Passageways Inc., the leader in board meeting solutions and employee intranets, today announced significant customer growth in the healthcare space for its board portal product, OnBoard. In 2017 Passageways has added over 20 new customers from the healthcare industry: RIP Medical Debt, Saint Peter’s Healthcare System, The Landmark Group, LLC, Southeast Alabama Medical Center, A Mission of Mercy, Centracare Health (NP), American Society of Radiologic Technologists, Headwaters Health Foundation of Western Montana, ACMH Hospital, NAMSA, Harrison County Community Hospital, Shawnee Health Service and Development Corporation, Smart Choice MRI, Intermountain Children’s Services, Columbia Wellness, Harrison County Community Hospital, and Smart Choice MRI, have implemented OnBoard for their board and committee meetings. These organizations join the ranks of healthcare organizations like Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, and Saint Peter’s Healthcare System using OnBoard to securely manage their board and committee meetings.
“We are delighted to welcome a growing number of providers, healers, and scientists who tirelessly work to provide world-class healthcare to their communities,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder and CEO. “Our HIPAA compliance demonstrates our commitment to delivering the highest quality, most secure, and most compliant board portal solution in the market. OnBoard’s cloud-first engineering promises a secure and accessible platform for healthcare organizations to continue the work of administering care to everyone in need.”
These new customers join a growing number of healthcare organizations that are expanding their OnBoard usage across their network. This year, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital expanded OnBoard usage to nearly 100 active users, marking the largest healthcare network leveraging OnBoard’s cloud-first engineering.
“As Passageways closes in on 50 clients in the healthcare space, OnBoard’s capacity for robust security and our HIPAA compliance will allow us to continue to grow in 2018 and beyond,” Mr. Chadha continued.
From Biometric security like FaceID and TouchID to Two-Factor Authentication and offline PINs, OnBoard allows healthcare providers to know their organizational and patient data is completely secure.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.05.17Technology Grants for Nonprofits: 5 Options in 2022
- Board Management Software2022.04.2713 Ways to Drive Board Meeting Engagement
- Board Management Software2022.03.15How to Amend Board Bylaws for a Nonprofit Organization
- Board Management Software2022.03.04The Board Skills Matrix: An Essential Tool for Better Board Composition