West Lafayette, IN, October 5, 2012
Passageways today announced that Paroon Chadha has been elected to serve as Chief Executive Officer of Passageways, effective October 1, 2012. Chadha, who co-founded Passageways with Christopher Beltran in 2003, had previously served as Vice President of Sales & Implementations.
Mr. Chadha is a frequent speaker at conferences and is published widely by Inc. Magazine, Bank Systems and Technologies, Credit Union Times, and Bank Technology News. His previous experiences include consulting roles at Prudential Financial and sales and marketing roles at Wipro Ltd., a Mumbai-based conglomerate.
Mr. Chadha has an engineering degree from Punjab Engineering College and an MBA from Purdue University. He continues to teach entrepreneurship and mentor students at Purdue University.
I am incredibly proud to be a part of Passageways. It has been a remarkable and immensely rewarding 10 year journey for all of us. This opportunity to lead this extraordinary group is an honor and a privilege. – Paroon Chadha
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.05.17Technology Grants for Nonprofits: 5 Options in 2022
- Board Management Software2022.04.2713 Ways to Drive Board Meeting Engagement
- Board Management Software2022.03.15How to Amend Board Bylaws for a Nonprofit Organization
- Board Management Software2022.03.04The Board Skills Matrix: An Essential Tool for Better Board Composition