We are pleased to announce new features for OnBoard board portal product. Companies will now see their positive impact on the environment with the inclusion of a continuous rolling counter of how many trees saved through use of OnBoard instead of paper. Not only does this feature offer an unprecedented look at your environmental impact, it also provides you a real time understanding of the money you saved from no longer printing, binding, and throwing away board book after board book.
As of July 29, 2015, OnBoard has saved 10,377,601 pages of paper, totaling 1156 Trees.
The OnBoard update boasts several innovative features. Maintaining legal compliance has never been easier with the introduction of an archive feature, ensuring meetings cannot be altered. A groundbreaking new meeting roller introduces a more intuitive and logical display of upcoming and past meetings. An efficient new planning feature allows board book creators to chart the duration of individual sections of a meeting, ensuring that they continue to move apace.
“This update sets OnBoard apart, it displays a progressive understanding of the way businesses are making decisions in the digital era,” said Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder & CEO of Passageways. “We continue to innovate and provide features that make meetings more productive, reduce stress, and allow boards everywhere to reach sound decisions,” he continued, “and knowing the number of trees and the amount money you have saved is also pretty cool.”
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.15Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management Software2022.07.12Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success