Happy Earth Day!
Earth Day has been observed since 1970, and every year more and more people celebrate sustainability by coming up with new ways to conserve Earth’s natural resources. Passageways keeps track of how many pages of paper OnBoard has saved for each and everyone of our clients. Since our launch, Passageways has saved an astounding 54,556,107 pages of paper. That’s 30,000,000 million increase since last year.
According to Conservatree, one tree makes 8,333 sheets of paper. To put it into context:
- In the past year, that’s an average of 95,785 pages of paper per working day
- Passageways has saved 6547 trees worth of paper
- On average 22 trees can fit in a Starbucks, so that’s 297 Starbucks worth of trees
- That’s 14 football fields worth of trees
- This year we have more than doubled pages of paper saved
When OnBoard was released we knew that it would have an impact on our small blue home. We just didn’t know how big that impact would be. Passageways plans to continue this effort to conserve paper and create a sustainable culture. We say thank you to customers that have helped us with this process! Happy Earth Day!
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success