LAFAYETTE, IN – (August 2, 2018) – Passageways, a global provider of secure, intuitive collaboration solutions, today announced the appointment of Colin Cunningham as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Colin has more than twenty-five years of experience in global technology companies, arriving at Passageways with a proven record of financial leadership.
Cunningham joins Passageways at a pivotal time as it continues rapid growth and an expanding workforce. “I couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome Colin to Passageways, as he will undoubtedly make an immediate impact to help calibrate our growth for the next phase” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “Our leadership team is impressed with Colin’s established ability to lead the financial function in a complex, fast growing business, while maintaining an unrelenting focus on our customers’ needs and advocating on their behalf.”
Cunningham joins Passageways with extensive finance, strategic, and management experience across the SaaS industry, including roles such as CFO of VeriCite, Vice President of Finance at Aprimo, and Vice President of Finance at Teradata. Mr. Cunningham arrives at Passageways ready to lead the substantial market opportunity present at the crossroads of security, governance, and enterprise collaboration.
“I can’t imagine a more exciting time to join Passageways,” Cunningham said. “Passageways is leading the secure collaboration revolution – in the boardroom and beyond. Paroon and this executive team recognize and appreciate that they’re shaping the secure collaboration future, and I’m delighted to be a part of it.”
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.255 Cybersecurity Metrics Boards Should Care About
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.18What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?