A Normal Day at Passageways:
When did you start working here?
I started working for Passageways in February of 2008.
What do you do here?
I am the Manager of Customer Success. I get the pleasure of working with all our amazing Customer Success Managers and providing them with the resources and assistance they need to impact our customers’ success.
What is a typical work day like?
Working with the Customer Success Managers to ensure they have everything they need to do their jobs such as training, onboarding, and day to day operations. I also get to work with all of our awesome customers to make sure they are using our product to its fullest potential.
What is your fondest memory of working at Passageways?
One of my fondest memories of working at Passageways has to be celebrating the 50-customer milestone. We were a small team back then, maybe 3 CSMs, so hitting 50 customers was huge at that time. We have since grown, there’s more than ten of us, and seeing the growth and all of the milestones we have hit has been super exciting!
What is your favorite part of working here?
Honestly, our customers are my favorite part about working here. I enjoy working with them to ensure they are using our solutions to help make their jobs easier and overcome organizational challenges.
What have you gained from working here?
Exposure to opportunities otherwise I wouldn’t have normally had. I get to work with smart and talented people every day, coworkers and customers, which makes coming into work feel less like work and more rewarding.
What’s is the craziest or silliest thing to ever happen at work or a work event?
Outside office parties are always a good time! The company picnic relay races are hilarious and our Christmas party awards are always fun. Basically, anytime we can let our hair down and get out of the office, we always have a great time.
What makes Passageways unique compared to previous jobs you have worked?
I have always felt like what I have to say matters and my opinion is valued. Nothing is ever shut down and everyone’s voice is heard. Passageways makes me feel like my ideas can make an impact.
Are you interested in joining our team? At Passageways you’ll find fantastic people that have helped us to get to where we are today, and we need more fantastic people to help us get to where we want to be tomorrow.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.255 Cybersecurity Metrics Boards Should Care About
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.18What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?