What started off as a challenge to our CEO, Paroon Chadha, quickly spread to the whole company. Last week, Passageways Pathfinders took on the Ice Bucket Challenge fighting and helping bring awareness to ALS. ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. With 1 in every 50,000 people affected, it is a terrible disease that has the potential to impact the lives of many.
Passageways likes having fun, but really loves when we can help the community and influence, even by the smallest action, the lives of others. Check out our video here:
Passageways was thrilled to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to help spread awareness and increase donations to the ALS Association (ALSA). Altogether, we had 21 members of our team participate and help raise funds!
To find out more about ALS or to donate, please visit www.alsa.org.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.255 Cybersecurity Metrics Boards Should Care About
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.18What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?