LAFAYETTE, IN – (May 18th, 2017) – Passageways and Bridgehouse Company Secretaries have joined forces to provide superior board support services to their clients and other organisations throughout the UK.
Bridgehouse Company Secretaries is an experienced team of qualified Lawyers and Chartered Secretaries who work in partnership with their clients to provide valuable support to senior management teams. The partnership will benefit their clients by integrating Passageways’ OnBoard meeting solution into Bridgehouse’s services to support board and leadership team operations and obligations.
“OnBoard offers an experience that combines secure collaboration with unmatched ease of use. OnBoard offers our clients the ability to move faster without assuming unnecessary liability,” said Passageways Director, Paul Stark. “Together with Bridgehouse, Passageways will continue to innovate in the corporate governance space, ensuring compliance, and streamlined workflows. There are few investments that generate the return that OnBoard delivers in both real costs and peace of mind.”
Ibi Eso, founder and director of Bridgehouse added “We remain focused on delivering high value products and services to our client; OnBoard will drive additional value by providing our client access to a platform designed to facilitate strong governance.”
Passageways OnBoard is a board meeting solution that securely connects organisations, their directors and committees to meeting agendas, minutes, approvals, calendars, policies and procedures. Board members instantly receive real-time updates to board packs across any device; PC, iOS, Android, Windows Surface, and Amazon Fire. The intuitive interface offers all the benefits organisations need, such as search, notes and annotations, and complete meeting history. OnBoard is built on the world-class security platform of Microsoft Azure, with multiple global data centres and encryption at every stage on every device. OnBoard serves 650 organisations and 2,700 boards and committees across the world.
About Bridgehouse Company Secretaries
Bridgehouse Company Secretaries is a leading company secretarial and governance services provider. Founded in 2006 by Ibi Eso, it serves public and private sector organisations alike. Their team of qualified Lawyers and Chartered Secretaries help clients maintain high levels of compliance, legal and corporate governance standards. Creators of the unique Good Governance Wheel, Bridgehouse Company Secretaries helps organisations lower costs without a reduction of standards.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success