West Lafayette, IN. January 11th, 2009 – Passageways, a West Lafayette, IN based portal solutions provider for financial institutions, has wrapped up a memorable year marked with revenue growth, new product launches, several milestones and industry recognition through awards. Overall, Passageways added 40 new portal customers in addition to 6 new staff members to the Passageways team and moved to new office space in West Lafayette. The Passageways team also improved its Net Promoter Score in 2008 and is proud to have more than 66% of all Passageways customers purchase either new modules or consulting projects. The achievement Passageways is most proud of is raising almost $15,000 for charitable causes during the year.
The highlights of Passageways’ growth in 2008 include:
- Winning the Inc. 500 award in 2008, for being one of the 500 fastest growing companies in America including an impressive 27th fastest growing software company in the country.
- Completed development on the next version of the flagship portal framework and ‘Portal 4′ which is currently being piloted by a select list of customers and partners.
- Reached the milestone of 150 clients, and currently have 160 employee portals clients and another 30 Board portals installed worldwide in hosted or in-house formats.
- Formed a strategic relationship with CU*Answers as the portal platform provider to all CU*Answer credit unions and starting joint design for the next generation of collaboration platforms.
- Launched new offerings of Dashboard Creator, Board Collaboration Suite, Supply Reordering and Lobby Management solutions. Dashboard Creator attracted no less than 35 new clients in its first year of being offered!
- Increased hosted application clients from 3 in 2007 to 15 in 2008.
- Added First Merchant Corporation (IN) and their 6 subsidiaries as clients making it the largest Passageways client, to date. Passageways also added another large credit union; OnPoint Community Credit Union (OR), making it the sixth one of the top 20 credit unions by assests to be using the Passageways Platform.
- Won the best practices award from Credit Union Journal for the third year in a row for the implementation of portal-based Performance Dashboard creation at Granite State Credit Union.
- Increased participation in Passageways’ PowWOW Advanced User and Developer Conference to more than 125 attendees to create the industry’s biggest conference of its kind.
- Passageways was listed as an “Indiana Company to Watch” honoring second stage entrepreneurs.
“Passageways experienced double digit growth in 2008, in spite of the soft market pointing to the value proposition we offer when it comes to collaboration, and we’ll continue to strive for the same in 2009” said Bill Connors CEO, Passageways. “Our goals for 2009 include reaching the 200-client milestone, but this year will truly be our year to produce solutions allowing collaboration in new ways”, adds Connors.
Passageways’ PowWOW Advanced User and Developer Conference is scheduled for April 29th – May 1st in Indianapolis.
Passageways offers a portal framework that enables financial institutions to collaboratively organize and manage documents, processes, internal Web content and other corporate knowledge bases using its several modules. For more information please visithttps://www.onboardmeetings.com/
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.15Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management Software2022.07.12Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success