July 3rd, 2013: We are pleased to announce that, yesterday Passageways obtained Silver Certified Partner Status in the Microsoft Partner Program with a competency in Web Development.
To earn a Microsoft Silver Competency, Passageways had to demonstrate high quality of service and expertise. A description of projects our company has completed for several of our clients, and the client’s references with respect to the implementation of these projects were checked by Microsoft and deemed consistent with Microsoft’s standards for the Partner Program.
Additionally, the professionalism and technical knowledge of our software development and sales engineers were tested through rigorous MS exams, culminating in receipt of Microsoft Certified Professional (MСP) certificates.
The benefits provided through our Silver membership (training sessions, MS technical support, etc.) will allow us to further enhance our performance and the services offered to our customers.
This certification is the first step in the cross platform enablement of Passageways products including the upcoming Passageways OnBoard product.
“Our developers stepped up to the plate in a big way to knock these certifications out of the park. It was a great experience and an awesome way to validate what we already knew, that our developers are awesome at what they do.” – Matt Magurany, Development Lead
“This partnership will afford us exciting opportunities, particularly around our new Passageways OnBoard product for Board portals, which is being built using Microsoft Azure. We know that partnering with Microsoft is a great step towards branching out and bringing our products to new markets.” – Paroon Chadha, CEO
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.15Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management Software2022.07.12Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success