Passageways was recently named a Great Place to Work and we couldn’t be more proud!
We feel great pride in this certification because it indicates that Pathfinders (what all Passageways employees are called) have pride in what they do both for our customers and in building a great workplace culture.. Great Place to Work is a certification based on the Great Place to Work Trust Model, which measures companies based on these attributes: Credibility, Respect, and Fairness.
Here’s a special message from our CEO and Co-Founder, Paroon Chadha.
Let’s Do The Numbers
In an employee survey that led to this certification, it’s clear that Passageways has built a great workplace culture:
- 90% of employees say Passageways is a great place to work:
- 96% say I’m proud to tell others I work here.
- 96% say Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
- 96% say Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
- 96% say Management recognizes honest mistakes as part of doing business.
- 96% say I am able to take time off from work when I think it’s necessary.
Why This Matters
This matters because we firmly believe that a healthy culture is a financial advantage in a competitive marketplace. Certification tells prospects, investors, candidates, and vendors that we’re a good bet. It helps us attract talent, build our employer brand, and ultimately, deliver stronger business results.
Join the Passageways Team
Want to join a Great Place to Work? We’re hiring, so apply today.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success