Lafayette, IN, February 25, 2015 – Passageways, a software provider focused on creating enterprise solutions for employees and board of directors, is pleased to announce the availability of Touch ID for the OnBoard. OnBoard was designed to allow anyone to intuitively create, update, distribute, and review paperless board books, creating seamless technology-driven boardrooms. Today, OnBoard has become easier to use than ever.
Touch ID is an innovative and simple way to securely access Passageways’ OnBoard. Now customers can seamlessly access all board materials from their iPad with only a touch of their finger. Importantly, they still receive the benefit of using their secure board portal.
“The use of Touch ID to access OnBoard with your fingerprint is so convenient and simple. We are excited to enable this technology to facilitate the review of board materials easier and faster” said Ratul Shah, Director of Product Management. “OnBoard is designed to meet the needs of the board of directors to provide smart corporate governance for their organizations.”
Click to get started with your free trial of OnBoard.
Touch ID for OnBoard is supported on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS8 or later.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success