Passageways is pleased to start a three part series on Learning Management Systems- with 3 blog entries followed by 3 webinars- by Industry leading Evangelist on Learning Management Systems, Ken Burnett from Bank of American Fork.
The first of the blog entry of the series is available now:
A Learning Management System Introduction and
(Part 1 of 3)
About Ken Burnett
Passageways Evangelist for Learning Management System
Ken Burnett has over 20 years experience in the Training and Workplace Learning Environment. His focus is on helping organizations and individuals change behavior to achieve business results. He is currently the Training Director for Bank of American Fork. As the Training Director for the Bank, Ken focuses on customer service, sales, systems, compliance, products and services, and policy and procedure training. Prior to joining the Bank, Ken worked at Fidelity Investments in various training functions in Salt Lake and Boston.
Ken’s perfect day would be to take Mark Twain to a Boston Red Sox game.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success