LAFAYETTE, IN, March 13, 2020 — Passageways’ OnBoard, has launched a new practice group dedicated to serving the public sector. This effort will focus on bringing its industry-leading board and meeting management software solution to the government.
To lead this effort, Adarsh Mantravadi has been appointed as the Director of Business Development and Government Strategy. Mantravadi will focus on expanding into the government vertical and will oversee the overall strategy for the government practice. Mantravadi brings over ten years of public sector experience at both the state and federal level. Most recently, he served as a Senior Director of Policy and Research for Indiana Governor Eric J. Holcomb, where he spearheaded the creation of the Next Level Fund, the state’s $250M private equity and venture capital investment vehicle. Mantravadi holds a J.D. and Master of Public Affairs from Indiana University-Bloomington, and has served the community in numerous board and volunteer roles and is a two-time recipient of the Sagamore of the Wabash.
“We see a tremendous opportunity ahead with the formation of our government practice and in investing in features to support the public sector. These organizations are making vital decisions impacting citizens on a daily basis, and have often been underserved by their supporting software,” said Passageways Co-Founder and CEO Paroon Chadha. “I am thrilled to have Adarsh, who is an expert in the public sector governance space, join our team and lead this effort.”
OnBoard is already trusted by more than 12,000 boards and committees around the world, including public institutions in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada such as the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV), the State of Iowa Board of Regents, the City of Crawfordsville, and the State of Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Trade & Consumer Protection (DATCP).
“OnBoard empowers public boards to quickly share information to citizens and interested stakeholders and allowing them to make better decisions more efficiently,” said Mantravadi. “I’m excited to join the team and I look forward to building on our momentum and delivering value for public sector partners.”
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success