Lafayette, IN – March 29, 2019 – Passageways, the leading provider of secure collaboration software for employees and boards of directors, today announced that its OnBoard product has been named the Leader in G2 Crowd’s Grid for Board Management Software. OnBoard is positioned highest and furthest in the Leaders quadrant for its ability to execute as well as its ease of use as accessibility for users of any tech background.
“We feel immense validation being named Leader in G2 Crowds Satisfaction Grid for Board Management Software,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “We believe that being positioned highest and furthest in the Leaders quadrant is proof of what we’ve been saying since day one – that OnBoard is both the most useful and easiest to use board software ever created.”
For G2 Crowds’ Grid for Board Management Software, the firm evaluated providers across a range of criteria including Meeting Expectations, Ease of Use, Ease of Setup, Simplicity of Admin Experience, Quality of Support, Ease of Doing Business, Product Direction. Coupled with Board Management reviews by real, verified users, the score presents an unbiased look at user satisfaction, features, and price based on more reviews than anywhere else.
We continue to compete knowing OnBoard is loved by its users and delivers a complete board governance experience for directors and administrators alike.
ABOUT PASSAGEWAYS – Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to inspire and enable teams to perform better, together. Passageways’ OnBoard meeting solution is a platform for boards, executive, and committee meetings that provides secure online collaboration, paperless processes, and document management. OnBoard facilitates digital agendas and document creation, and includes tools for meeting notifications, surveys, approval of initiatives, and electronic signatures. Agendas and documents may be securely accessed, reviewed, and marked with notes and annotations anytime, anywhere, from any device. OnBoard streamlines in-person and remote meetings that are focused, effective, and productive. For more information, visit www.passageways.com.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.255 Cybersecurity Metrics Boards Should Care About
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.18What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?