OnBoard's board intelligence solution streamlines governance for over 3,300 organizations. Learn more about what features they love the most.
OnBoard is trusted by over 100,000 customers across 3,300 organizations in 60 different countries for over 55,000 board meetings a year. Ever been curious about which OnBoard features are most popular with our customers?
It’s not surprising to learn that the most beloved features center around the heart of it all– the board meeting.
1. Agenda Builder
It makes perfect sense that our Agenda Builder feature is the most popular of all our features. Every successful meeting needs an effective agenda to guide the way. OnBoard’s Agenda Builder takes the heavy lifting out of agenda creation, emphasizing increased engagement with your team.
Building an agenda has never been easier, with options to use a template, start from scratch or import an existing agenda from a word document. Everything related to your meeting is in one place, so you can keep organized while collaborating and making important decisions.
There is a built-in Agenda Time Management Guide that helps keep meetings on track, and you can add any type of file along with votes, surveys, and eSignatures.
Agenda Builder is included for every OnBoard customer.
2. Engagement Analytics
Engagement Analytics offers a unique view of what people spend their time on within OnBoard. People love Engagement Analytics because it shows anonymous and real-time details on what materials are receiving the most – and the least attention from the board.
Having these insights help you understand which topics are hot and which ones are not, and as a result, you’ll be able to encourage preparation and boost engagement.
Having an inside view of your team’s priorities will give you data to support planning and help you make smarter decisions.
Engagement Analytics is included for customers on the Premium and Ultimate plans.
3. Minutes Builder
Minutes are an essential part of the meeting process—it’s easy to see why our Minutes Builder tool is so popular.
Minutes Builder allows you to put the focus where you want it to be — on your meeting.
You can take minutes directly in OnBoard without leaving the platform. You can make notes, create tasks, track attendance, and record motions in real time as the meeting progresses. This tool is flexible if things change on the fly and adaptable based on your preferences.
When the meeting’s over, you can publish your minutes to the resource center or add them to the agenda for the next meeting for approval or eSignatures. Plus, keeping your minutes within OnBoard safer from a security standpoint.
Minutes Builder is included for customers on the Premium and Ultimate Plans, or customers on the Essential Plan can add it on.
We are always looking at ways to improve OnBoard. We listen to feedback from our customers to learn about what they love and what could be better, along with ideas for brand-new features to be built out. Have a great idea? No matter how big or small, we’d love to hear it.
About The Author
- Adam Wire is a Content Marketing Manager at OnBoard who joined the company in 2021. A Ball State University graduate, Adam worked in various content marketing roles at Angi, USA Football, and Adult & Child Health following a 12-year career in newspapers. His favorite part of the job is problem-solving and helping teammates achieve their goals. He lives in Indianapolis with his wife and two dogs. He’s an avid sports fan and foodie who also enjoys lawn and yard work and running.
- Board Management SoftwareNovember 27, 20235 Best Practices for Using Conferencing Apps Securely
- Board Management SoftwareNovember 16, 202310 Action Items to Reduce Remote Work Security Risks
- Board Management SoftwareNovember 13, 2023Vision Statement vs. Mission Statement: What’s the Difference? (Explained)
- Board Management SoftwareOctober 27, 2023How to Prepare an LLC Annual Report (Step-by-Step)