Happy Earth Day everyone!
Passageways’ commitment to creating a more sustainable world goes back to our earliest days. When OnBoard was released we knew that it would have an impact on our small blue home. We just didn’t know how big that impact would be. So we thought on this Earth Day we would take a look at the full impact OnBoard has had on our planet.
Here’s the upshot: OnBoard has saved an extraordinary 25,000,000 pages of paper.
That’s amazing. But on World Earth Day, we think it’s worth putting that in a bit of context.
- That’s 3,000 trees worth of paper
- That’s 9 football fields worth of trees
- That’s more trees than would fit in Fenway Park
- In July 2015, OnBoard had saved 10,377,600 pages of paper. In but a short 9 months, OnBoard has saved an additional 14,600,000 sheets of paper
- That’s an additional 165 Trees saved
- That’s nearly a 250% increase in pages of paper saved saved
- That’s an average of 1,600,000 sheets of paper a month
- Or 54,000 sheets of paper saved a day
So to all of our customers who are committed to sustainability, who have achieved this for our only home, we’ve done this together. On this Earth Day, we say thank you!
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success