Lafayette, IN, January 13, 2015 – Passageways, a software provider focused on creating enterprise solutions for the financial services industry, announced it has been selected by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) as a Preferred Service Provider for its OnBoard and Employee Portal solutions. OnBoard was designed after more than a decade of partnerships with community banks around the country, allowing them to digitally compile and distribute materials for their board of directors. Passageways’ Employee Portal is an intranet designed for financial institutions that networks organizations across departments, projects, and branches.
OnBoard’s digital board books enable board members and the bank’s administrative staff to be more effective by capitalizing on the advantages available through digital software. OnBoard allows board members to navigate documents through a linked agenda and keyword search, facilitating instant access to any section of their paperless board report. Designed as an intuitive solution, OnBoard allows leadership to focus on their mission without distractions.
The Employee Portal includes tools designed specifically to help financial institutions to streamline operations. A suite of powerful customizable tools that promotes collaboration and communication: an investment in employees and customers.
“We are proud of having already worked with many ICBA-members and this agreement will only strengthen our relationship with community banks” said Paroon Chadha, co-founder and CEO of Passageways. “We look forward to listening to ICBA members’ feedback as we continue to improve our products to meet the needs of financial institutions nationwide.”
“As key decision-makers at a community bank, it is vital for the Board of Directors to have easy and immediate access to information vital to the success of the bank,” said Dan Clancy, ICBA executive vice president of services. “This is why ICBA is pleased to bring Passageways’ OnBoard to member banks. Digital board books provide all the necessary information in a format that is easy to update, annotate and search.”
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success