Burr it suddenly got colder in here, didn’t it? I guess it’s just the thought of zero degree water running down my spine. Paroon Chadha, CEO of Passageways, knows the feeling all too well after quite the interesting morning. He was one of thousands of people in the nation to partake in the Ice Bucket Challenge to help raise visibility and funds for ALS. Passageways loves doing whatever we can to help our community and throwing ice water on our CEO is always fun too! Find out more about our philanthropic efforts here.
ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, can affect as many as 2 in every 100,000 people and is known for its aggressive and debilitating progression. To find out more about this disease or to donate go to http://www.alsa.org/
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success