West Lafayette, IN. January 4th, 2010 – Passageways, a West Lafayette, IN based portal solutions provider for financial institutions, has wrapped up a memorable year marked with revenue and profit growth, new product launches, several milestones and industry recognition through awards. Overall, Passageways added 32 new portal installations, including employee portals, board portals and several cross organizational collaboration portals. The achievement Passageways is most proud of is raising and donating almost $15,000 for charitable causes during 2009. Passageways also added 4 new employees to its team based out of West Lafayette, IN.
The highlights of Passageways’ growth in 2009 includes:
– Rolled out ‘Portal 4′, the next version of the flagship portal framework. During 2009, Portal 4 was installed at over 80 Passageways clients and got high marks from those clients.
– Collaborated with Open Solutions Inc., to deliver a collaborative client community portal where more than 300 organizations are now registered to collaborate on best practices around solutions provided by Open Solutions Inc.
– Launched new offerings including a Vendor Management Module, and secured over 30 clients in this first year of the module release.
– Formed a strategic relationship with MC Marketing Communications as the Passageways portal platform provider to all credit unions in Canada.
– Increased hosted application clients to a total of 25 in 2009, including several hosted board portals.
– Added several large banks and credit unions as clients including Genisys credit union, Cobiz Financial, Hudson Valley Credit Union, Roma Bank, and Core First Bank and Trust to its impressive list of over 30 organizations with more than $1 billion in assets.
– Increased participation in Passageways’ PowWOW Advanced User and Developer Conference to more than 110 attendees. This 2009 PowWow has been rated as the best conference yet by attending clients.
The list of Awards and Recognition for the year 2009 includes:
– Being re-named on the Inc. 500/5000 list in 2009, for being one fastest growing companies in America, after being included on the Inc. 500 list in 2008.
– Passageways portal solutions were named on the list of “top IT solutions for 2009” by the Bank Technology News publication for its:
- Board portal Solution implementation at Texas based T-Bank
- Learning Management Solution implementation at Bank of American Fork in Utah.
– Passageways portal solution won 2 best practices award from Credit Union Journal, for the fourth year in a row. This year’s awards were for:
- Internal collaboration after a merger by Illinois based Alliant FCU
- Collaboration across the distributed organization at Texas based American Airlines CU.
– Passageways was named on the “Indiana Company to Watch” list honoring second stage entrepreneurs for past growth and potential for future growth.
– Passageways was given an honorable mention by Bank News in its list for 2009 Innovative Solutions Award for its Lobby Management solution featuring a touch screen kiosk for branch lobbies.
– Passageways Co-Founder Christopher Beltran was given the Indiana Governor’s Award recognizing Tomorrow’s Leaders
“Our goals for 2010 include delivering new solutions around community collaboration and exploring untapped markets”, said Christopher Beltran, Co-Founder/VP Passageways. “It’s an exciting time for collaboration and productivity solution providers. Our energized team at Passageways is working on some truly innovative solutions for this new decade”, adds Beltran.
“In spite of the soft market we found ourselves in, we found continued demand for our solutions especially from our existing clients” said Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder/VP Passageways. “We are excited to turn in our 6th consecutive year with profitable growth and for weathering a year like 2009, with a healthy positive bottom-line”, adds Chadha.
“It’s been very rewarding watching our organization mature so quickly as an innovative solutions provider. I am especially proud of our commitment to share our success by contributing to our chosen charities”, says Gail Koehler, President and COO Passageways.
Passageways’ PowWOW Advanced User and Developer Conference is scheduled for May 12th – May 14th in Indianapolis.
Passageways offers a portal framework that enables organizations to collaboratively organize and manage documents, processes, internal Web content and other corporate knowledge bases using its several modules. For more information please visit https://www.onboardmeetings.com/
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management Software2022.07.265 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management Software2022.07.19What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management Software2022.07.15Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management Software2022.07.12Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success