MADISON, Wis. (2/27/11)—A new alliance between CUNA Strategic Services,
Inc. (CSS) and Passageways LLC offers credit unions ways to collaborate
across a wide range of company initiatives.
“Credit unions need ways of efficiently sharing information across many
audiences, whether they are board volunteers, staff members or executives,”
said Wes Millar, CSS senior vice president. “Passageways provides the tools
for credit unions to effectively communicate governance, compliance and
The Passageways solutions include portals for boards, community
management, strategic planning, vendor management, knowledge
management, lobby management, sales management and learning
“As credit unions look for operational efficiencies, making the right information
available to staff and volunteers assumes importance,” said Paroon Chadha,
co-founder/vice president. “Passageways continues to serve credit unions
across the country through various collaborative solutions. This alliance will
bring increased awareness about our offerings, especially the board and
vendor management portals.”
Based in West Lafayette, Ind., Passageways is privately held by Purdue FCU
and Passageways employees. Passageways added 40 new customers in 2010 for its portal products.
About CUNA Strategic Services CUNA Strategic Services Inc., owned jointly by Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and the state leagues, saved credit unions $25 million in 2010 through its alliance programs. It provides credit unions with access to high quality products, services, and technologies delivered with a competitive advantage made possible through volume pricing and strategic program development. For more information, visit cunastrategicservices.com.
About Passageways Passageways, based in West Lafayette, Ind., is a leading provider of board portals and vendor management solutions to credit unions. More than 200 credit unions use Passageways’ solutions to collaborate, manage documents and streamline business processes. Passageways also provides learning management and lobby management solutions. For more information, visit passageways.com.
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success