July 12th, 2012 (West Lafayette, IN)- Passageways team has reached another milestone as it now serves more than 300 customers across North America. This comes as result of another good quarter with 33% growth in revenue compared to the Q2 , 2011. Overall for the year, Passageways has now recorded 32% growth compared to the first half of last year. There has been a continued growth in leads leading to 25 new contracts spanning Employee Portal, Board Portal and Community Portal offering. The team has also seen significant improvement in its bottom line in these past 6 months allowing the team to make significant investment in Cloud and mobile technologies for the future and the management remains bullish for the rest of the year.
“We see a clear path to growing more than 40% this year and are making several investments to leverage our strengths in the marketplace”, say Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder. Paroon adds, “Subscription based pricing across all our products has translated to faster decisions by prospects and a smoother deal flow across various products”.
Passageways is looking to hire in several new positions and expects to add 6-8 new employees over the next 3 months. Various positions are listed at https://www.onboardmeetings.com/about-passageways/careers
Passageways continues to enjoy significant sales opportunities from its over 300 customers for several of its add-on software including the very popular Learning Management and Lobby Management applications. Several of such solutions were featured at its recently concluded annual conference PowWOW 2012 at Milwaukee which saw record attendance.
“We are excited about some new investment we have recently made in Cloud and Mobile infrastructure”, says Christopher Beltran, Co-Founder. Christopher adds, “Our customers continue to validate our products road map and should expect several next generation solutions throughout the next 12 months”.
A great start to this year has also seen interest from various potential partners who are looking to leverage the significant market footprint Passageways has amassed over the last few years. In fact, the online Passageways customer community CommuniTree, is fast approaching the 1000 members mark.
For more information on Passageways always refer to www.passageways.com and upcoming events check out http://info.passageways.com/webinars
Passageways’ is a leading provider of Employee Intranet solutions, Board Portal solutions, Vendor Management solutions, Lobby Management solutions, Learning Management solutions and Community Portal solutions for Credit Unions, Community Banks and Healthcare organizations. Passageways powers over 300 portals in United States, Canada, Caribbean Islands and Russia. For more information please visit www.passageways.com
About The Author
- At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That’s why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies governance. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, health care systems, government, and corporate enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
- OnBoard Product NewsJuly 26, 20225 Critical Board Engagement Survey Questions
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 19, 2022What is an Advisory Council? (Overview, Roles, and Responsibilities)
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 15, 2022Balance Sheet vs. Income Statement: What’s the Difference?
- Board Management SoftwareJuly 12, 2022Sweat Equity: Mark Haas of the Dallas Cup Board Gives a Nonprofit Play-by-Play for Success